"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Flowers!!

When your husband works from the house, you don't get flowers.  It's as simple as this:  if Todd were to ever get flowers delivered, chances are he would be the one the answer the door and then it's just pointless!  He might as well walk down the street and get them himself....which he would do on his way home from being out of town here and there :)

So, today when the front desk called me to tell me I had a package for the second time today I thought it was a little odd.  In fact, I have been sick for the last few weeks with gluten issues (or possibly something more), so I had no desire to jump up and walk aver there again...besides, I figured it was probably junk mail again, anyway!  A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door....again, strange - housekeeping had already come and gone!  I was so surprised to see that Todd had sent me these tulips!  Not only was Todd not here to answer the door, but he is tied up in meetings and probably hasn't even gotten my text saying thank you yet!  :)  So, there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment