"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bidding Farewell - Part 1

We have had so many friends give us such kind cards and things in preparation for our leaving.  We really appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness not only now, but over the past few years.  It's not everyday that we sit down and tell others how much we appreciate them, love "doing" life with them, and cherish their friendship.  So, it has been so overwhelming to get these kinds of messages from you all!

I wanted to share one of the parting gifts we received in the last week.  Our wonderful friend, and an all around amazing woman, Ashley Haley gave us this wonderful little "Fold-N-Go Organizer". I'm not sure you can see it, but she had it embroidered to say "Travel Bound" and hold all of our travel things like plane tickets, IDs, a notepad for the hotel address, etc!!  I am so excited to use it tomorrow, and it has been our little go to for anything paperwork while our house has been in shambles.  I am going to throw it in my purse and we will be good to go!  I recently bought one in the Apple Blossom print for my sister, a mom of four, to organize her shopping list, coupons, etc.  Now that I have one of my own, I think I need a few more! ;o)




Ashley is actually an Senior Director for Thirty One Gifts, the company that makes this wonderful little organizer.  You can order one (or more!) for you, a friend, a mommy, coworkers, etc on her website....and don't forget to 'like' her Facebook page - she does free giveaways and promotions on there all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks friend!!! I'm going to miss you both but hope to see you in July in Cali!!!

    ReplyDelete