"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Thursday, March 10, 2011

House Hunting

Day 2 of house hunting included another day of a bunch of horrible homes we would never spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on.  And, as is always inevitable I got sick from eating gluten since it is just so hard to travel and eat out, as you are having to trust what servers tell you about allergy information.  So, I spent all day while house hunting sick from whatever I had at dinner last night.  While today wasn't the greatest, we do have two strong contenders for homes so we are going to sleep on it, and try to make a decision as to how to move forward tomorrow.

One highlight to the day....I took Todd to experience In-n-Out for his first time, and he loved it!  I was so excited to find out their protein-style burgers and fries are gluten free - so after a blah day, we indulged!  This is why you should come visit us:

No comments:

Post a Comment