"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rain!

We went to the Farmers market this morning, and bought some chives, basil, shrimp, and salmon. However, I was eyeing some heirloom tomatoes, and needed some produce that we never got a chance to get to. As we were paying for our seafood, the blue, sunny skies overhead turned a dark grey, and it started to rain. We took the tiny umbrella out of my purse, and started walking back to the car. We weren't even a block away from the Farmers Market when it started downpouring! Between the tiny umbrella, the 4 additional blocks to the car, and the height difference of Todd and I under the unmbrella, it was no use to try to stay dry. So, we got soaked! I embraced the feeling of walking through 5 inch deep waters in flip flops and jeans, my hair curling, and Breck howling at the noise of the thunder in the distance! We stopped under an awning at one point, and got this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if Todd likes being called cute, but...this is a really cute picture of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know anyone else as photogenic as you! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete