"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Clearly confused!

After so many years of having my maiden name, it doesn't surprise me that I still accidentally use it instead of my married name! I accidentally sign it on credit card receipts from time to time! Just today I was creating an online account and flew through the "fill in the blank" section in order to make my account active. First Name, last name, address, email, phone, etc. No problem - submit! A few moments later I recieved an email that said "Thank you for registering with us" and included my full maiden name in the subject line. I thought to myself - how in the world did they get my maiden name??? Well, doofus because you gave it to them! haha I had just rushed through the creation of the account and used my maiden name without even realizing it! ...you guessed it, I spent the next 5 minutes trying to edit my account to reflect my married name!

Happy Cinco de Mayo :) Hope everyone enjoys margaritas and cervezas on a patio with live bands tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment