"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Official!

It's official! I have been a Floridian since yesterday! I now finally have an ID with my married name on it also! After a 4 hour wait, having to drive back home to get Todd to write a letter that verifies we are married and live in the same home (interesting government we have!), and a whopping $48 dollars it is finally done! This silly task that I had an inclination would take much longer than necessary is finally no longer on the back burner! Which only means several more errands such as bank account changes and things of that nature. I didn't realize how many things had my name on them! The scope of how much has to be taken care of is crazy! I am absolutely believing that the bride should get the big ring to compensate her for her time and sacrifice to change everything she owns to a new name, deal with government agencies, and wait in long lines -- only kidding! At least my ring gives me something pretty to look at in drab waiting rooms full of crazy people! Oh, and the other perk of being a Floridian...I can now get Florida resident rates at Disney! So, here it is, I knew I had to share so luckily it's not half bad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment