"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh no! The Big 50 !!!

We celebrated birthdays for both of my parents in Atlanta recently!  My Dad turned 50 a few days ago, and my Mom follows closely behind with an early October birthday!  All of us "kids" planned a surprise dinner at Tam's backstage in Cumming to celebrate! 


We weren't sure how to surprise my Mom, as she is the schedule keeper at their house.   After some collaborating, we decided to make her think she was in on a surprise for my Dad!  She was very surprised to find out she was not as much a part of the plan as she originally thought! 


We had a wonderful time, and it was a great last meal of sorts for my family who has become even more scattered across the country since this trip! 


I was apparently horrible about documenting this night, and these are about the only pictures we got :'(  Sorry, but we have no proof my little brother, Todd, or I were there!

My sister, and brother-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment