"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Monday, August 2, 2010

2 years ago today....

Two years ago today, I met my husband!  There was actually lightning and horrible storms that night, so he can say he came in with a bang...or else I did!  Either way, I am so blessed to have him in my life, and feel so lucky for having spent the last two years with him.  I was sitting here at my computer this morning waiting for Todd to get home from a work trip in Tampa, and thinking that it might be two years since we met (even chatting with a friend about it online), when Todd opened the door and came in with flowers and a card!  He remembers everything!!  We have made so many wonderful memories in this short amount of time, and I look forward to many, many more years together!  I constantly thank God for my most perfect partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment