"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Venture

I have been a customer of Ava Anderson Non Toxic for the last 6 months. Placing my first order (the 6-piece skin care set), was the result of many months of research and the desire to have a safe, and gluten free skin care system at a competitive price.

I had low expectations of the products, since most "Organic", "Natural" and "Gluten free" products are over-promised, over-priced, and include unsafe ingredients, as well as don't work very well. However, upon receiving my first set of Ava Anderson products, I was hooked!

A few days ago, I decided that it was time to pursue my own business venture with Ava Anderson Non Toxic. I believe in the health message, love their products, and have shared them with so many friends already! Please help me launch my business in a few ways:

1. Place an order at www.avaandersonnontoxic.com/elizabethhood
2. Host a party (even online), and earn free product for yourself!
3. Follow me on my Ava blog at:  nontoxicbeth.blogspot.com
4. Like my facebook page "Ava Anderson Non Toxic by Elizabeth"

No comments:

Post a Comment