"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love is in the Air!!!

It is the month of LOVE!  I am such a corny, lover of all holidays and especially love Valentine's day!  This year, Todd is out of town (as usual, lately!) so we are doing dinner tonight instead!  I hope everyone else didn't have the same idea to celebrate the Saturday before! 

We put each other on a $30 limit, so I added to our Tervis Tumbler collection!  They just came out with these NBA licensed Tervis' so I snagged one with the Orlando Magic logo!  Then, I filled it with Todd's favorite candies....nutter butters and Twizzler's nibs....a candy parfait ;)  I topped it off with gum, a basketball lollipop, and a basketball cookie from the amazing cookie shop across the street from us!  Here's what the final product looks like:

Happy early Valentine's Day to all of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Tervis Tumblers! Trey and I put a limit on our Valentine's Day too! So fun to shop for little items within that budget!

    ReplyDelete