"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Snow Surprise!

There was no snow for us in Florida!  However, the snow in Atlanta brought us a wonderful last minute house guest -- my Dad!!!  My Dad is a pilot and commutes to Miami from Atlanta, and because of the snow that cancelled flights going in and out of Hartsfield Airport, he was unable to get home after his last trip.  So, he hopped on a flight to Orlando from Miami and spent the last few days with us!  Todd was out of town for work, so my Dad and I spent some time relaxing around the house, having lunch out, and watching movies.  Todd got home yesterday afternoon, and so we all went out for a dinner at Dexter's downtown.  My Dad left early this morning to go back to Miami for his next trip.  It was so fun to have him here! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment