"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Thursday, January 6, 2011

No excuse!

I really have no good reason as to why I haven't posted pictures or blogged lately other than... I haven't felt well (gluten...blah, blah, blah), we are finally back home and trying to get back into the daily grind (why is this so hard???) , I have been trying to figure out how to use my new Mac (yes, my new Mac!!  Loving it, just need to get acquainted with it a little more!), and we are preparing for Todd's parents to arrive this afternoon for a weekend visit (and yes, I am sitting here blogging as if I have nothing else to do!)! 

So, here is my quick attempt at a Christmas catch up:

We went to Atlanta and Kentucky to visit family and friends for the holiday.  We started in Atlanta with a fun night with friends, and a matinee of A Christmas Carol at the Alliance Theater.  We had a quick bite before the play, and got this cute picture of us with the Abregos!

We spent the next several days with my family just north of Atlanta celebrating Christmas, and enjoying time together.  We got to see my nephew and neices, and do Christmas with them, which is always fun!  We left Christmas morning for Kentucky to spend the next few days with Todd's family.  The drive on Christmas day was certainly not what we expected, because...it was SNOWING!!!!  Yes, we had a White Christmas in Georgia, all the way through Tennessee, and into Kentucky!  In fact, we had snow for a couple of days!  It was so fun to put Breck out in the snow, and watch him walk through and look up at the falling flakes in confusion!  Our dog, who is named after a ski town, didn't like the snow!!  I guess that's how it goes!  :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and are now back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment