"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Emilie Sloan Seattle


As a Washintonian, and lover of all things shopping, bags, and damask...I am in love with these bags I found while in Kentucky earlier this month! The brand is Emilie Sloan Seattle, and Lisa Murphy is the designer who made these bags durable for moms, and Seattle-ites who know that life can get messy...or rainy. I am neither of those, but I still love the laminated cotton bags that are actually not "plasticy" at all and very cute! Unfortunately, there are no stores anywhere close to me that carry her bags, so I will just continue to drool over her pictures online, especially this bag I think I might need (Stasha Carry-All in grey damask)....



Check out more of her stuff at: emiliesloan.com




No comments:

Post a Comment