"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Monday, December 17, 2012

We are having a.....

BOY!!!!

The doctor was right, our little guy was not giving up his secret at either of our last two appointments!  Before my appointment today, I drank two glasses of orange juice and half a cup of tea.  While I waited for the doctor to come in, I gently pushed at my belly some in hopes to jar him awake in case he was sleeping.  Little guy....fast asleep....again!  What does it take to get him to wake up during the day?  I can already tell he's a night owl -- kicking and moving from dinner til the wee hours of the morning!  Luckily, this time he was sleeping with knees to his chest like a frog and gave us a great view and there is no doubt it is a boy!!

Now back to online shopping ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment