"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Monday, August 1, 2011

Master Closet Complete!

As you probably remember from my earlier post about demoing the master closet, we took out a mirror and wall along with some shelving in order to put in a closet organization system.  I told you the "after" pictures would be coming once we had removed the remainder of the shelving...


...and painted, and had the new carpeting installed....

...and the baseboards were removed....
and once the project was completed.  Today is the day I share the completed (for the most part) project pictures!  I am so happy with how the closet came out...I just don't think we will ever be able to go back to a normal closet after being so spoiled by this!  My inner Monica Gellar has been unleashed, and now I am on an organizing spree; the office closet is my victim for the next few days! ;o)





No comments:

Post a Comment