"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are engaged !!!!!!


Todd and I are so happy to announce that we are engaged (as of May 11)!!! I was so surprised, and we are both so excited!! We celebrated at our favorite restaurant in Atlanta last night, Two Urban Licks. Unfortunately, Todd had to go home to Orlando today, but we will see each other next week when he meets my extended family! We feel so blessed by how much love has already been showered on us, and how excited and happy everyone is for us! Thank you for all of your well wishes :)

A good friend of Todd's introduced me to this, and I feel very motivated to keep this blog up throughout our engagement, and possibly continue it...I am new to blogging, so we will see how this goes ;) Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I anticipate writing it!

PS - I will post pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and can't wait to see you in BG for your shower and can't wait until the BIG DAY!!! Todd is such a wonderful person, you will both be blessed by the other!! I am truely thankful he found such a sweet and perfect match for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. College !!! Ring is gorgeous...... congrats to you both......

    STAY OUT OF THE HOOD !!!!!

    ReplyDelete