I have spent about 4 weeks getting the majority of our albums up to date and working on our wedding albums. There is still a little more work to do in those, but it is a much more manageable project now.
|Several of the digital albums I completed.|
Then, I focused my attention on the yard and did a lot of cleanup and planting. Last week I honed in on some sewing projects including garters for a friends wedding, a valance for the laundry room, and purchased drapery fabric for the dining room.
|These make me want to get married again!!|
|Drapery fabric for the dining room |
shown with the paint color (the lightest)
and the fabrics already in the adjacent kitchen
|Laundry room valance....|
this picture is a little funny and distorted.
There is also black beaded fringe along the bottom.
|...and this is the shelf and rod I added |
to the laundry room a few months ago.
The laundry room is finally complete!
|Painted wall |
(it used to be white but now matches our exterior trim color)
The terra cotta pots have our herbs, veggies and lemon tree in them!
|Painted wall and blueberry bushes!|
|Sideyard with new flowers, raspberry plants and hydrangeas!|