"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

I was asked to make cupcakes and a small cake for a Halloween-themed wedding today.  So, I spent the majority of the weekend baking, frosting, and decorating!  Todd was surprisingly helpful and even made several batches of icing for me while I frosted cupcakes!!  I haven't made a cake for anyone since I moved almost a year ago, so this was kind of an interesting experience in figuring out where I stored all of my cake stuff, and finding cake supply stores in the Orlando area!  I have had several people ask me about cake decorating lately, so I figured I would post some "behind the scenes" pictures!  Enjoy!!


Making gumpaste

Gumpaste disks...

Todd helping!!!!

Decorated and ready to go!


All ready to go!

Top view

Halloween theme!

And, the final product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment