"Two are Better than One!" ~Ecclesiastes 4:9



Friday, October 23, 2009

BaChElOrEtTe PaRtY!!!!!











Okay, I know I am way behind on this post, but I am sure you all understand that things are crazy right now, and time....well, I seem to not have much of it!!

Alysa, with some help, planned an amazing night out in Atlanta with my mom and some of my best girlfriends. We were picked up in the limo for dinner, and proceeded to Pasta Da Pulcinella after uncorking our first bottle of champagne. Adorned in a tiara and veil, we ate dinner on the front porch of the restaurant. The food was great, I had the absolute best creme brulee I have ever put in my mouth there for dessert! Oh, and the bellini was good too (I was trying to limit how many different types of alcohol I consumed!). We opened lingerie gifts and played games, and I felt sorry for our poor waiter, who continually seemed to walk up at the wrong time! My boss and his wife were so thoughtful to send a bottle of champagne to our table; such a nice surprise!

After dinner, dessert, and the lingerie shower only five of us proceeded on to enjoy Atlanta nightlife in the limo! Alysa added a sash to my ensemble, and we were off! The rest of the night flew by so quickly, and somehow, during the wee hours of the morning, I was still able to walk by myself in stilettos!

I cannot thank everyone enough for such a fun night out on the town....and wonderful memories! :o)
Alright, I need to get back to packing, because this weekend is the farthest thing from a party! Todd and I are moving into our new apartment tomorrow....more to follow when we can exhale ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment